Monday 18 May 2015

I won't cry if you can't love me like the way it used to feel.

Sometimes I have sad days, days where I remember the people I have loved and later lost. These days need to be accepted and sometimes it's good to stay in this space, this place that only I remember. Life sometimes throws us these moments, these glimpses of a future that could of been our own and I think it's okay to stay in that moment for a while. Girls have these ideas of epic love stories where they get swept off of their feet into something wonderful. What they don't imagine is that the flame will dwindle and slowly turn to just an ember. When the wind passes through and the night is dark, sometimes the embers will ignite again and slowly gather enough oxygen to burst back into the fire it once was, roaring and consuming. 
The fire has slowly come back to me and now I can't leave it but what do you do when the person with the matches has left and started a new fire?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.