Saturday 20 April 2013

It's clear now, I know you're going to leave me, so disappear now, I won't get in your way.

There is no point in trying to put this eloquently. You hurt me and I hurt you. Putting that in the past tense makes it feel better but it's never going to stay in the past tense is it? We are always going to be hurting from what happened, we are always going to remember a phone call or a text or a Skype conversation that broke us apart. You're right, it would be easier for me if you just cheated and we were over instead of me always worrying that's what you are doing, always being afraid when you get a text or a Facebook message that it will be someone else again and that your response will be, "We're just friends, I'm a natural flirt, it doesn't mean anything." It's getting close to the only thing I think of now. You are always going to be afraid that I will see you, get home and change my mind about what the right thing to do is, it's always going to stick with you, I can see it in your eyes every time we say goodbye, it makes me think it would be easier for you if I did just that, then we could both move on instead of staying in this state of angst. I don't know if we can be us again, there are certainly some parts I don't want back and most of our relationship is arguments, let's face it, you wouldn't be with me if you didn't like a fight. So I'm afraid that because I haven't heard from you all day, you've done something. I don't know what or why but something is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.