Friday 11 May 2012

You say you don't wanna know where this road goes.

Though I am completely over my past relationship, I still feel the after effects. Things scatter and you don't find them until much later, like a bottle of Coca-Cola and it makes you think of everything, the mistakes you made, the people you hurt but the thing is, this is a learning curve, that does not give your friends the right to abandon you for some mistakes you made. I know that most people say that they probably weren't your friends anyway but that is absolute crap. They just don't like you enough to over look it. The thing that pisses me off the most is all the stuff that they do wrong that I just let go. Reciprocity is not any of their fortes to say the least. There are a couple of things that I know to be true about myself, I have a passion for dogs but if a standard poodle comes my way you see me run like a little girl, I bake when I am upset and I hate when people take for granted the things that I do for them. I don't have to stay up and make cupcakes for you, nor do I have to help you with your homework, I don't have to stand up for you when people say mean things about you but I do because that's the way friends are suppose to show each other they care. Thing is, it hurts that you guys aren't around but it's not the end of the world. So thanks for a couple of mediocre years of friendship on your part, but I can live without it.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there. I do love reading your blog. I feel it relates to my life. however, is it not true that we all have our faults. can you say that you have never left someone because of some little thing they have done even though they might of never meant it and worked with your faults? Just something to think about. keep up the good posts. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I gotta say I wrote this while in a bit of a mood. I by all means have faults, no doubt in my mind but I ferociously defend my mates and a couple of them decided to hang me out to dry. I like that you were willing to talk me about it though :) thanks for reading xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey again. Well those friends must be crazy because you are such a great a person and I know you will fight for ever one you close to you. I know I made my mistakes but one day I would like to meet you again and remember the fun we had. Also remember I didn't mind your faults, I guess it was because I had faults of my own and you made me feel human and you were someone I could relate with, talk to on an equal level. And I want you to know I never meant to hurt you. But our faults make who we are and I believe as you helped me with mine I tried to help you with yours and in the end we ended up helping each other. Through you and your struggles it pushed me to achieve and to learn and to never give up. Thats why those "friends" you are talking about don't really realise what such a good friend you are to them because they don't realise you protecting them or that most of the time you are putting time and effort into solving their own problems. No one should take you for granted, just remember that. (: xoxo

    And I will always thank you for what you have taught me as I helped you and you helped me with our faults and weaknesses. x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.