Monday 10 December 2012

What a day to give up smoking and to begin breathing.

Today was a day of near misses. I got to work and nearly got bitten, I nearly checked my Skype for him and I nearly lost my mind. I made a decision last night that no matter what, there would be no more him and me. There would be no more ifs and maybes. There would be no more trying. Of course there are still feelings, there always will be but that doesn't mean that I have to try again for nothing. It took one night for a boy to make me feel like I was worth it again and 3 seconds for another to tear it down. I was so emotional today that I thought I would topple, surprise euthanasias always do that to me. Oh and that near miss cat bite? I got home, turns out it wasn't a near miss. He got me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.