Tuesday 29 January 2013

It flew away from her reach so she ran away in her sleep.

Within the next month there will be a few reminiscing days, today is my graduation. I have to say, I think this last year has been one of the best I have ever had. I have a great group of girls who support me, through the break ups, the first dates, the goodbyes the stress and most importantly the parties. It's amazing when you go through the whole of high school feeling alone, disenfranchised and horrible about ourselves, then you leave and go and do something you love and you find people who are just like you, people who make it all worthwhile because they appreciate you for your weirdness. I couldn't have made it through this year without them, with all the things that went down, these girls were my life boat. 
When you find that place where you belong, its like you never want to leave. Unfortunately our course only lasted for a year, we only had a year of seeing each other everyday when we had five years of dreading seeing the faces that greeted you from 8:30-3:30 five days a week. I guess it just makes us cherish the time more. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.