Wednesday 6 February 2013

Like a heart beat drives you mad.

My mind likes to play these lovely little tricks on me. It likes to give me flashbacks of times I would give anything to forget. I'm not as strong as I like to believe, I crumble when faced with the silliest things. I guess feelings never really go away, no matter how deeply in your psyche you try to bury them. The worst part is knowing that there is nothing you can do about it. There are things you simply cannot erase, things that will stay with you forever. Changing the way you look, the way you act, the way you speak, does nothing to wipe the slate clean, its just reminds you of who you were, who you should be. I once believed that you could wake up one morning and feel better, just like that. Luckily some people broke my ideals of innocence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.